Why Buy the True TUC-36 Refrigerated Prep Counter?
It is important to invest in a good commercial prep counter for your food catering business. This creates the right impression with your customers in addition to giving you a solid and clean space to work on. The True TUC-36 refrigerated prep counter has been built for just that purpose.
It comes with a mix of finishes involving both aluminium and stainless steel. This combination gives a solid yet easy to clean frame that will help you enjoy your equipment and get the most from it. It has 2 solid hinged doors with a positive seal self-closing features. The doors also have a 90° stay open feature that is helpful when loading or cleaning your unit.
This unit features an oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system that has a guided airflow with a temperature range of 5°C to 3.3°C. This ensures your additional stock in the counter refrigerator will be preserved at all times.
Additionally, the unit is built on castors that aid in the safe and easy movement of the counter around your workplace. 4 heavy duty PVC coated adjustable wire shelves help in the stocking of your counter by helping you create the right order and organisation. The TUC-36 refrigerated prep counter also includes a 60 months parts and labour warranty as standard.
Key Features of the True TUC-36 Chilled Double Door Prep Counter
- Suitable for commercial use
- Under counter placement
- 2 Solid hinged doors
- 305 mm long recessed handle
- Positive seal self-closing door(s) with 90°stay open feature
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor
- Larger fan blades give True under counter units
- Temperature range of 5°C to 3.3°C
- Epoxy coated evaporator
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow
- Extra-large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor
- Large condenser to maintain cabinet temperatures
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance
- High density, Ecomate polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP)
- Built on 21/2″ (64 mm) diameter castors
- Magnetic door gasket(s) removable
- 300 series stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Stainless steel doors with white aluminium liner
- Interior – attractive, NSF approved, white aluminium liner
- Exterior – stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminium finished back
Running Requirement and Specifications
- Dimensions (mm) H839 x W924 x D766
- Gross capacity 240 L
- Power: 4.2A, 230V, 2.13m cord length, UK plug
- 2 PVC coated heavy duty wire shelves
- Shelves dimensions 396 mm x 407 mm
- 4 heavy duty PVC coated adjustable wire shelves
- Shelves are adjustable on 13mm increments
- 4 chrome plated shelf clips per shelf
- Refrigerant R134A refrigerant
- Weight 109kg